VoiceBooth NSW Weekend Masterclass
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for information and expressions of interest for our upcoming courses.
Looking to kickstart your voice over career and learn the ropes of a very rewarding industry?
Wanting to further explore your current range and reel?
This comprehensive weekend caters to both the novice and the intermediate.
It will cover all aspects of the voice industry and include top shelf industry guests from the big agencies and radio stations who are working in this field and making a a good living out of doing what they love.
Expert's will teach you what you need to know, supply you with scripts, record and or revise your demo, and introduce you to those who are already making their own waves.Top industry practitioners, whose brains you can pick and receive rare insider tips and techniques.
Voice Booth is proud to present this exciting offer - Modules over the two days include:
• The Industry Overview - Explore the gentle art of voiceover and what it takes to make it in this lucrative industry.
• Your Voice Your Instrument - Getting heard and gaining more confidence in public through better use of your voice, the voice as a selling tool. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
• One on One Master Classes - Your reel and how it must showcase your true range and strengths.
• Demo Voice Reel: Review and Record - This module is designed for the intermediate who has already cut a reel but needs to take it to the next level and update, refresh and fine tune to an industry standard. Gain a reel that reflects your best work to date at weekend completion!
• Characters and Accents - Those voices in your head and what to do with them a fun class where you get to voice and star in your very own animation.
• Where to get work and get paid - A step by step overview of the industry and how to get on the road to getting paid. What to do with your reel! How to gain traction in the industry.
Begin your journey with us here today!
• Hands on tuition by radio & ad industry veteran
• Voice over demo reel at course's completion beginners or revisions
• FIVE individual Q & A's with top voice over industry professionals
• Hard-won industry knowledge at your disposal
• Mountains of radio and voiceover industry connections
• Material provided to suit your vocal strengths
• Learn commercials, radio, character, podcasts, audio books & film v/os
• TWO Broadcast standard recording studios
• Your work uploaded to our professional Soundcloud channel
• Loads of time in the booth recording and the best voices end up Voice Booth
November 9th and 10th - 10am to 5pm
Voice Booth head tutor has worked in radio and music studios, directing and casting thousands of voice over artists across Australia, Asia, and Europe, with brands such as Triple J, Nova, 2day FM and Capital FM London. Over time, he has forged trusted relationships with advertising agencies, producers, directors and voiceover talent management.
By making a payment for one of our Voice Over Courses you hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions
of the service.
Price: $770 (GST Inc.)